Here is a quickie. I downloaded an image as a bin file. When trying to mount it with Daemon tools i got this error “Unable to mount image. File not accessible!”. This got me confused. I tried alot of stuff and then i figured out that it was that the filename of the cue file and the bin file was different. I changed it but still nothing… And then i read this on a forum post: “open your cue with notepad”. Briliant! It is just 7Kb. Why not. So this file is in plain text form and it has a line saying: “FILE “a_file.bin” BINARY“. This is the trick. Change the “a_file.bin” to the name of your .bin file and you are done!